- Microsoft IE 9 +
- Mozilla Firefox 5 +
- Google Chrome 10 +
- Apple Safari 5 +
- Opera 10 +
- OASIS Main Menu Overview
- OASIS Maintenance Menu - Options overview
- OASIS Warehouse Module - Retrieving Material Receipts [ MR ]
- OASIS Warehouse Bar Code Scanner Processing steps
- OASIS ACE / SED Processing steps
- OASIS Consolidation [Air] tutorial
- OASIS Inbound De Consolidation Tutorial
- For OASIS Enterprise versions - Remote site De-consolidation
- OASIS Inttra XML Ocean Tutorial
- OASIS - Web Integrated Cloud Component
OASIS - Main Menu Overview
4:02 in length - in this tutorial we present the various menus, sub-menus and main features available in the OASIS 'Ocean Air Shipping Information System.
OASIS - Maintenance Menu Overview
4:41 in length - this tutorial demonstates several OASIS Maintenance options primarily:
- Company setup
- billing codes
- quick overview only
OASIS - Warehouse Module - Processing & Retrieving MR ( Material Receipts )
2:30 in length - Retrieving and Processing Warehouse Recipts (MR's)
OASIS - Warehouse Module - Bar Code Scanning
2:40 in length - how to scan your Warehouse cargo and process MR out of inventory unto Loading Guides...
Further documentation on setting up BarCode scanner can be found in 'Document Samples'
OASIS - SED's via ACE
4:21 in length - how to process AES/ACE/EDI in OASIS via ACE
OASIS - Consolidation Module
4:39 in length - Main steps in processing Consolidations. In this tutorial we process a typical Air Freight Consolidation. The steps for the Ocean Consolidaation are very similar.
OASIS - Inbound De-Consolidation Module
4:27 in length - in this tutorial we present the various steps required in processing Inbound Cargo.
De-consolidation at remote site
OASIS - INTTRA XML
4:56 in length - in this tutorial we present the various processing options in order submit an Oasis B/L via EDI ( or XML/EDI) through INTTRA to selected steamship lines....Select this link To access the INTTRA WEB Site for a list of carriers and other information
OASIS - Web integrated cloud component
- All OASIS client site installations are capable of having remote Administrative access to Quotes, Shipment Transactions, Warehousing, billing data in the Cloud. With an additional modest fee OASIS client sites can then offer 24/7/365 access to their customers or business partners (Shippers, Consignee's, Agents)
- oasis-web installation procedures
- OASIS tracking processing steps
- limited screen samples